The world isn't designed for autonomous cars, but Audi is trying to change that.
- Joel Stocksdale
- Sep 27, 2016
The alliance takes a joint approach to technical and regulatory hurdles.
- Pete Bigelow
- Sep 23, 2014
The applications of connected-car technology may eventually lie beyond the authority of its creators.
- Damon Lowney
- Sep 1, 2013
The Department of Transportation and eight major automakers have spent a year testing vehicles equipped with dedicated short range communication (DSRC) systems in Ann Arbor, Michigan, but they have decided to extend the test for another six months, Automotive News reports.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models