It's been 10 years since Harley-Davidson decided to stick a pinkie toe into new product development with the V-Rod. The crew from Bridge to Gantry decided to celebrate the liquid-cooled V-Twin's birthday by taking it out for a little fun around the Nürburgring.
We now know exactly what to expect from the Harley-Davidson lineup next year. The bike maker plans to roll out two new models: a 10th Anniversary Edition V-Rod and a new Dyna Switchback. The V-Rod will wear special silver paint designed to pay homage to the aluminum bodywork of the original liquid-cooled Harley, and buyers will get to enjoy unique 10th Anniversary V-Rod bags as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX