We've already told you about a company called V Eight that has rebirthed the Jensen Interceptor S with an LS2 and modern mechanicals for £75,000, and already, 60% of the allotment of 50 has been sold. That kind of success has got V Eight looking at a successor for the S, and they might have found it in the Jenson Interceptor SX.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
V Eight Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!