We're of no station to make you endure endless, uneducated platitudes cribbed from the car-as-art schtick. We just know the new CLS looks damned good from any angle, particularly the waning sunlight of California's Napa Valley.
Power? The 4.4-liter twin-scroll twin-turbo V8 makes 560 horsepower and 502 lb-ft of torque. Speed? 0-60 in 4.4 seconds and a top speed of 190.
Our Beta preview site, showing off our next top-to-bottom redesign, is now open to anyone with eyeballs at http://beta.autoblog.com.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Are you the Mini Cooper JCW Challenge edition?
- Video: 2012 Buick Regal GS hits track with 270 hp, 15 more than planned
- Video: Top Gear teases new season in montage clip
- Are you the new Toyota Yaris?
- Upset Detroit woman tears down own home with pickup truck