SEMA cometh, and that means the near future is to be filled with phrases like "peanut-butter leather center console," "big brake kit," "no ground clearance" and "LED overdose." One of the first entrants we'll welcome to the party is a blue Hyundai Veloster refitted by PM Lifestyle. Hyundai traditionally rolls deep at SEMA, and this little guy will not be an exception, kitted out with more goodies than we figured a single Veloster could hold.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!