The name "Aggie Bus" doesn't fully explain the factors that make this all-electric people-mover kind of a big deal. First displayed last week, the Aggie Bus can charge wirelessly, with "a maximum misalignment of up to six inches during charging over an air gap of 10 inches," and is over 90 percent efficient from the grid to the battery, according to Utah State University.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX