Back in August, it was announced that Fox Sports would be picking up the entirety of the United SportsCar Racing Series as part of a five-year deal. This made us very happy, not only because the combination of the American Le Mans Series and Grand-Am Series promised some great racing, but because with the closure of Speed TV, there was genuine concern that we'd lose a big source of televised racing that didn't involve oval tracks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX