Back in August, it was announced that Fox Sports would be picking up the entirety of the United SportsCar Racing Series as part of a five-year deal. This made us very happy, not only because the combination of the American Le Mans Series and Grand-Am Series promised some great racing, but because with the closure of Speed TV, there was genuine concern that we'd lose a big source of televised racing that didn't involve oval tracks.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!