About a year ago, Saab got 500,000 eyeballs on its 9-3 Convertible using an online game tied to the show "Burn Notice". Ford is now doing the online game dance with the USA Network – the very same channel that aired "Burn Notice" – this time based on its new show "White Collar." The vehicle of choice: the Taurus.
GM has been heavy in the entertainment sponsorship game, with a variety of scripted programs, award shows, and movies at some point being tied to GM product. Bumblebee has undoubtedly paid dividends for the new Camaro, and now the spy drama "Burn Notice," on USA Network, has done something of the same for Saab.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!