There are a lot of problems with the US Navy's biofuel blend, one of the service's former captains claims.
The bi-annual Exercise Rim of the Pacific ended barely a week ago, marking the first time ships from the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy have taken part in a US-hosted naval exercise, and already, the PRC and US Navy are planning their next practice session. The two sides met yesterday aboard the flagship of the US Seventh Fleet, the USS Blue Ridge (shown above, at dock in Shanghai), to discuss a joint search-and-rescue exercise.
A scandal among the ranks of the US Navy's flight demonstration team, the Blue Angels, has forced a significant overhaul in the squadron's command structure, which will filter down to the way it selects everything from the naval aviators that perform the precise demonstrations to the ground and support crew that keep the planes in the air.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX