The US economy has come a long way since the mid-to-late 2000s, when the daily news was more depressing than the Detroit Lions' playoff hopes. Need proof of that? A recent report from The Detroit News says it all - auto employment has hit a five-year high, and the sector now employs more people than it did in September of 2008.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX