Volkswagen and the Department of Justice agree that the US District Court in Detroit, MI, would be a good location to combine the class-action lawsuits against the automaker.
Us District Court
A Subaru dealer in California is being sued by Subaru of America in US District Court, for allegedly falsifying 224 customer satisfaction surveys last year. The scheme wasn't hard to discover because all of the questionnaires were submitted from the IP address of a showroom owned by the same business.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX