We crawled all over the Lamborghini Urus Concept, and even took the time to open the doors and sit behind the wheel of the utility vehicle at "The Quail: A Motorsport Gathering" during the festivities at Pebble Beach this past weekend. While there has still been no official announcement of whether or not the concept has received a thumbs-up for production, all indications are that the program is moving forward for a launch around 2015.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX