In a move seen as yet another way for the controlling Piech-Porsche family to leverage its muscle over the continent's biggest automaker, Ursula Piech – wife of chairman Ferdinand Piëch – is set to join the Audi supervisory board at the annual shareholder's meeting on May 16. Putting Piëch's wife, a 56-year-old kindergarten teacher, on the board is seen as just a formality as the Piëch and Porsche families already control more than 90 percent of the Porsche SE holding
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX