It's finally arrived. NYC is copying London's Congestion Charge. The City Council voted 30 to 20 for a Home Rule resolution asking lawmakers to approve a Senate Bill empowering the city to impose the traffic plan. Congestion pricing, as the plan is called.
- Xavier Navarro
- Mar 18, 2008
The City Council of Madrid, Spain, has unveiled plans to create a low-emissions zone in the city center which would ban polluting cars. This system is very similar to the ones implemented in several German cities and differs from Milan and London's option of an urban toll (or congestion charge).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models