Earlier this month, EZ EV founder Gary Krysztopik told Plug In Cars that his DIY electric vehicle kit could be built in a week. Who knew that we'd be able to think of this as a near eternity so soon? That's because we've got another company that says its do-it-yourself EV can be built in an hour. Times are changing, rapidly.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Urban Tabby Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!