How small can you go? We haven't measured all of the electric vehicles on the planet, but we suspect the claim by Urban Mobility that its Urb-e foldable electric ... um, seat? ... is the "world's most compact e-vehicle" is at least close to accurate. We haven't seen many other EVs that look like we could fit them into a big backpack.
Nissan says it will roll out an urban electric vehicle that's even better than alliance partner Renault's Twizy. While Renault is marketing the Twizy small electric car as an alternative to scooters on European streets, Nissan thinks its upcoming EV will have more to offer.
A few months ago Switzerland's relentless tinkerer Rinspeed clued us into the coming of the microMAX, its latest vision of the evolution of personal and public transport. The company has unleashed all the details and a refined set of images of the "swarm intelligence" rolling cubicle before its reveal at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!