Ups Delivery Truck
Although UPS already operates one of the largest private fleets of alternative-fuel vehicles in the transportation industry, the company's continuing commitment to dominate the green scene has driven it to purchase 130 additional hybrid electric vehicles. At 2,022 strong, UPS' alternative-fuel vehicle fleet spans eight countries and has racked up more than 185 million miles to date.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!