Ups Delivery Truck
Although UPS already operates one of the largest private fleets of alternative-fuel vehicles in the transportation industry, the company's continuing commitment to dominate the green scene has driven it to purchase 130 additional hybrid electric vehicles. At 2,022 strong, UPS' alternative-fuel vehicle fleet spans eight countries and has racked up more than 185 million miles to date.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX