If he didn't have bad luck, the scooter rider in this video wouldn't have any luck at all. You have to feel bad for the rider in blue here. The person filming doesn't appear to be paying enough attention and turns right into the other scooter. With that bright coat, the other guy shouldn't be hard to spot. Thankfully, he's wearing a helmet, though, because the situation doesn't get better after the bike goes down.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX