In August, Lexus held its Unleash the LFA contest on Facebook, with the winner getting to spend the day in its LFA supercar (at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, no less), receive track instructions from pro driver Scott Pruett and also win a three-day High Performance Driving Experience at Skip Barber Racing School. In a random selection, Mark Clemons of Culver City, California was the lucky winner, and on September 18, he collected his prize.
Unleash The Lfa
Lexus' annual Golden Opportunity Sales Event is in effect, and an additional bit of golden yellow to go along with it this year is the Unleash the LFA sweepstakes. The deal is simple: you log onto your Facebook page, check out the Lexus Facebook page, submit your personal details to enter the contest and then spread the link to your Facebook friends.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX