Ford and General Motors see sales fall sharply in January, Toyota continues growth, Mitsubishi makes a comeback
Sorry for the delay in getting to the numbers this month, but we spent all day Friday travelling back from the LA Auto Show when each automaker was releasing its results for November. The big news over which the mainstream media seems to be laboring is that Toyota Motor Company outsold Ford Motor Company last month. Not only that, but the Toyota brand also outsold Blue Oval badged vehicles and came within about a thousand units of outselling Chevrolet to nearly become the most popular auto brand
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies