Starting in June, racing fans in North America will have another way to get their fix. Lamborghini is bringing its Super Trofeo series to the US and Canada in a "long-term" deal that kicks off in a six-race season this year and should bring some extra excitement to the newly formed United SportCar Racing series in coming years.
United Sportscar Racing Series
After the merger between Grand-Am and the American Le Mans Series was announced last year, a contest was held to name the new combined series, and that new name is now officially the United SportCar Racing series. This new branding will take place at the start of the 2014 season beginning with the Rolex 24 at Daytona.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX