How does $3,950 off sound? That's the amount (converted) that Nissan decided to drop from the price of its all-electric Leaf in the UK, bringing the MSRP down by 2,500 British pounds to just 23,490 pounds ($37,115).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
United Kingdon Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!