The Detroit News is reporting that Hyundai has reached a tentative agreement with its labor union to end a strike that's lasted the better part of a month. The agreement calls for a 5.1-percent pay increase, which is well below the 9.1-percent increase workers went on strike to secure. The agreement still has to be voted on by the union membership on Friday before it becomes binding.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!