There's no quicker way to jump-start plug-in vehicle sales than a big order from the government. When it comes to Renault, France certainly is obliging. France's Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics (UGAP) is ordering 2,000 (!) Renault Zoe electric vehicles and another 100 Fluence Z.E. EVs during the next three years.
Union Des Groupements Dachats Publics
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Union Des Groupements Dachats Publics Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!