New regulations in Birmingham, AL set higher standards for food trucks operating in that community – namely that they must obtain permits from the local health department. The regulations, on the books since January 1 of this year, have also had the unintended consequence of preventing at least one church from distributing food to homeless city residents.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX