Crowdsourcing has become a great tool for companies to create new products, and Domino's Pizza is using it to create a new signature delivery vehicle. Domino's teamed with Local Motors on a contest in which people from around the world were given the opportunity to help design the Ultimate Delivery Vehicle and earn some cash in the process.
Ultimate Delivery Vehicle
When you want the crowd to help you design something automotive related, Local Motors seems to have become the go-to. The Phoenix-based company that birthed the Rally Fighter has since collaborated with DARPA, Edison2 and Peterbilt among others, and now it can add Domino's Pizza to the list.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX