Ultima GTR720 around the Top Gear test track - Click above to watch the video after the break
For the third year in a row an Ultima GTR supercar has set a new world record for a standing start to 100 mph and back to a stop. The Director of Ultima Sports, Richard Marlow, set a new record time of just 9.4 seconds, in the process setting new world records for 0-60 mph (2.6 seconds), 0-100 mph (5.3 seconds) and for braking from 100 mph to zero (in a neck-stretching 3.6 seconds).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX