It's widely known that UAW workers have better than average health and dental coverage. That coverage makes up a sizable chunk of GM's labor costs, which the automaker wants to reduce through its pending contract with the UAW. Though copies of the contract in various states have been leaked, no one has taken a good look yet at what will happen to the UAW worker's health and dental coverage if the contract is approved.
Uaw Health Care
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Uaw Health Care Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!