2010 Ford Fiesta – Click above for high-res image gallery
Our friends over at Jalopnik managed to get their hands on a few spy shots of what appears to be a U.S.-spec Ford Fiesta sedan out and about in upper Michigan undergoing some harsh cold weather testing. Despite the heavy coat of grime, road salt and camo, it's clear that we can all let out a sigh of relief because the overall look of the car hasn't changed too much from what's been on the road in Europe and China for the last few months.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies