Over the weekend, the Boston Globe let loose with the first details on the new Acura TL Type-S. We didn't expect to hear any more on the subject until 9/1, when Acura was set to officially pull off the wraps, but Autoweek has accelerated things a bit by publishing official pictures and additional details.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!