Tyler Walker has a bit of a drug problem. It's what got him kicked out of NASCAR, what possessed him to lead police on a high-speed chase across Nevada, Utah and into Arizona, and what finally got him arrested. Now two years later, he's plead guilty to a litany of charges, and will be sentenced in February.
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 26, 2014
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 20, 2014
Even a racing driver isn't going beat the concerted efforts of the police. That was former NASCAR driver Tyler Walker's lesson when he was arrested on January 30, 2013, after a high-speed chase over three states. The dash cam video from several officers involved has made it online thanks to a Freedom of Information Act Request to the Utah Highway Patrol, according to Autoweek.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models