Tyler Walker has a bit of a drug problem. It's what got him kicked out of NASCAR, what possessed him to lead police on a high-speed chase across Nevada, Utah and into Arizona, and what finally got him arrested. Now two years later, he's plead guilty to a litany of charges, and will be sentenced in February.
Even a racing driver isn't going beat the concerted efforts of the police. That was former NASCAR driver Tyler Walker's lesson when he was arrested on January 30, 2013, after a high-speed chase over three states. The dash cam video from several officers involved has made it online thanks to a Freedom of Information Act Request to the Utah Highway Patrol, according to Autoweek.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX