It hasn't even been three weeks since the first Grid 2 DLC hit the digital intertubes, and here we are getting the second one. This could be because the Codemaster folks want to remedy one of the most noticeable omissions in a game we found an "awfully fun" way to pass time while you wait for a next-gen console: a lack of cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX