If the Lone Star State gets any more giving with its free power for electric-vehicle drivers, all your exes may live in Texas, too. Dallas-based TXU Energy is starting a new plan to use some of its excess wind energy by promoting a "Free Nights" program. As you might suspect, it lets EV-driving customers charge for free between the hours of 10 pm and 6 am, according to Plug In Cars.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!