If the Lone Star State gets any more giving with its free power for electric-vehicle drivers, all your exes may live in Texas, too. Dallas-based TXU Energy is starting a new plan to use some of its excess wind energy by promoting a "Free Nights" program. As you might suspect, it lets EV-driving customers charge for free between the hours of 10 pm and 6 am, according to Plug In Cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX