Russian motorcycle maker Ural is known for its adventurous, old-school, go-anywhere bikes, and it is releasing a new limited-edition model to celebrate the original adventurer – the American cowboy. On sale next month, Ural teamed up with Oregon-based blanket and clothier Pendleton Woolen Mills to create the 2013 Ural Gaucho Rambler Limited Edition.
Two Wheel Drive Motorcycle
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX