Mere hours after Honda's impressive skydiving commercial named "Jump" aired live in Europe, the plane used in the spot crashed and claimed the lives of its pilot and a skydiver. Nine other skydivers aboard the plane, a Pilatus PC-6, were fortunately able to escape before the crash. While Honda has extended its condolences to the victims' families, the automaker was apparently in no way connected to the incident. The sky divers in Honda's commercial and the production crew had all moved on by the
Something tells me the commercials for the new Knight Rider are going to be better than the show they're pimping, but we can hold out hope, however slim it may be. This week's new TV spot features lead character Mercury Mike Tracer as he drops off KITT in front of a valet parking stand, rendering an eager parking attendant speechless. No GT500KR joyride for you, dude. Watch it after the jump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX