When it comes to cars, newer usually (but not always) mean more efficient. The airline industry, though is taking a look back at turboprop planes as a way to save fuel. As Marketplace reported the other day, the smoother and faster rides provided by jets are also more fuel-thirsty than planes powered by giant spinning blades. Therefore, more and more airlines are adding propeller-powered planes that, according to one Continental representative interviewed by Marketplace, are 30 percent more fuel
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!