Using an old-school, analog gauge to display your turbo speed, the Turbonetics guys have come up with a slick new piece of hardware that should have a pretty wide appeal. The TurboTach shows actual turbo speed on the dial, but also records data while you drive so you can diagnose and tune as needed. By comparing the data to the appropriate compressor map, you can spot trouble areas, identify surging and choke, sweet spots and shift points, or just if it's time to replace the turbine. The device
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies