This Polizei-liveried Chevrolet Corvette helps promote safe, legal aftermarket tuning in Germany at the Essen Motor Show.
Tune It Safe
Last year, the German Federal Traffic Ministry and the Association of German Automobile Tuners (VDAT) created the Tune It Safe! program, the goal of which is to encourage drivers to adopt safe and legal tuning practices (and presumably have them employ established German tuning firms to do so). To highlight the program, TechArt created a Porsche 911 Carrera S police car for the Essen Motor Show, where it would be displayed as the world's fastest police car.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies