Mavizen TTX02 - Click above to enlarge
According to the official TTXGP blog, the long-awaited TTX02 electric racebike will be unveiled November 3rd at the giant SEMA Show in Las Vegas. Based on the race-winning Agni X01 electric motorcycle with a frame sourced from an unknown "leading motorcycle manufacturer," the team behind the effort claims it will be the world's first production electric supersport bike bred for racing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX