TTX01 electric motorcycle prototype - Click above to watch the video after the break
The Isle of Man hosts a classic and influential motorcycle time trial every year, and 2009 will mark the first year that an alternative class is held in conjunction with the main proceedings (see here for our initial recap). The TTX GP, as it's being called, is intended to focus awareness on green motorcycles, specifically those running on electrons or alternative fuels. Electric machinery is taking center stage for the event's inaugural running, but there are actually way more riders interested
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies