Audi AG has announced the European pricing for its new TT S-line trim. When we first reported on the TT S-line, all we were able to do was bring you the photos Audi released and make some observations based on what they showed.
Tt S Line
Audi has released photos of its S-line package for the new TT coupe. Visually, the S-line is differentiated from its stock bretheren by larger intakes in the front bumper, a carbon-fiber chin spoiler located under the shield grille, a new carbon-fiber rear valance and naturally, the ever-so-subtle S-line badging on the front fenders. Oh, and those seven-spoke wheels? We dig.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX