The new shape of the Audi TT is well known by now, but the boys and girls at Ingolstadt have delayed debuting the drop-top version until after the coupe has settled into the marketplace. Winding Road has posted pictures of a TT roadster out on a quiet drive that's been caught by the spy camera's eye, and we can see the soft canvas top Audi's going with in lieu of a retractable hard top. The coupe's silhouette is also clearly in tact.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies