"Nice ons." "Fuel cut." "Surf drafting." There are certain phrases that, when you hear them, you know you've not at your average automotive event. In fact, the drive we're setting out on today is something that has never been done before: taking three 2014 Audi TDI vehicles – a Q5, an A7 and an A6 – from Los Angeles to New York in 48 hours while attempting to beat the vehicles' official EPA fuel economy numbers. It's going to be an interesting combination of careful green driving and
Truth In 48
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX