If you find yourself in the theater to watch Transformers: Age of Extinction, pay special attention to the scenes set in China between mouthfuls of popcorn because you just might be seeing some of those vehicles on roads in the US in the not-too-distant future. Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd. (GAC) has several of its Trumpchi brand of vehicles in the new action film, and it claims that it's trying to bring them to American consumers as soon as next year.
The Trumpchi E-jet, the plug-in hybrid vehicle first showed off earlier this year by China-based Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd. (GAC), will make its on-screen debut in next year's installment of the "Transformers" movie franchise. Your guess is as good as ours if the car will be a good robot (like Bender) or a bad robot (like, well, Bender).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX