TrueCar is getting bashed in both traditional and social media venues over a 30-second ad that's gone viral due to what some perceive as sexist overtones. The ad features a number of women talking about using TrueCar for their latest vehicular purchase, and how the website takes the "anxiety" out of buying a car. It ends with the line, "I don't need to bring a dude with me."
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!