A Chicago area German shepherd was saved from certain death in a hot car by an unlikely good Samaritan–a smash and grab thief.
Trucking is a lonely line of work full of long, monotonous stretches of driving punctuated by fast food, cheap motels, and short stints of heavy labor. To relieve the loneliness and boredom, some truckers travel with a co-driver, others spend their time chattering away on the CB to anyone who will listen. Smart truckers though, smart truckers get a dog.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX