Thankfully, Truck Nuts have proven to be more fad than fashion, but that hasn't stopped a few truck owners from donning the hitch-mounted clock weights. Those who continue to hold their Truck Nuts near and dear should keep in mind that South Carolina law enforcement is having none of it.
We've all seen them, those, ahem, rubber naughty bits that hang from trailer hitches. They're tasteless, crude and the absolute funniest thing you've ever seen while driving. According to Virginia State Delegate Lionel Spruill, they may also be dangerous. Though sold under many names, Truck Nuts is what we know them as, and some are claiming they cause potentially dangerous distractions on the road. (We've blurred the above image of Truck Nuts so you don't get distracted and bang your head on th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX