The grainy image above is a shot from a video taken just seconds before a truck barreled into a crowd during an off-road racing event in Harrisburg, Ore. on Saturday. With about 1,000 people in attendance at Monster Air 2012, this jacked-up 1970s Ford pickup lost control and veered off course into the nearby crowd injuring three adults.
Truck Crash Video
The IIHS may have a new video player for its crash test video content, but we guarantee none of those clips are as terrifying as what Germany's ADAC has cooked up. Rather than capture the destructive forces of one or two cars involved in a low speed collision, ADAC upped the ante by involving three vehicles, one of which is a large truck barreling down on two parked cars at 43 miles per hour. Oh, and the parked cars are stopped right in front of a large object that has no intention of moving. Yo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX