With the new General Motors out of bankruptcy, the next big step for the 101-year-old automaker is to restructure its management to reflect the company's new direction, as well as its smaller size. To that end, GM has announced a new, smaller lead executive team comprising of nine total members, including CEO Fritz Henderson. Missing from the team are manufacturing head Gary Cowger and GM North America President Troy Clarke, who are among six GM execs who elected to retire. Among the notable lea
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!