Once again, Chrysler had one of the most talked about Super Bowl commercials with its two-minute Whole Again Jeep spot, which was used to highlight its Operation SAFE Return program for US military personnel returning home from active duty. As part of this campaign, Jeep announced today that it will be donating up to $300,000 to the United Services Organizations (USO), and you can help.
- John Neff
- Feb 3, 2013
How do you follow up such revered and successful ads as Chrysler's last two Super Bowl commercials? Imported from Detroit and Halftime in America should be given credit for giving the automaker's public perception a complete overhaul after its rescue from the brink with taxpayer money. What next, then?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models